This natural Egyptian Lotus essence is extracted through steam distillation from the lotus flower, which has been grown and harvested in Egypt for thousands of years since the time of the pharaohs.
During the time of the ancient Egyptians, the lotus flower was known as a symbol of love and peace. It’s been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years as a natural aphrodisiac, sleep aid, and anxiety reliever.
How to use
- Lotus essence can be used as a perfume for women:
- Apply a small drop of the perfume to your inner wrists, along your jawline, behind your earlobes or into the ends of your hair.
- You can add drops of lotus essence to your lotions, creams, candles and shampoos.
- To help you relax, use lotus essence to scent your yoga room with a diffuser.
- You can use lotus essence by diffuser in the house.
- The lotus essence is also an ideal gift for your families, friends and lovers in birthday, anniversary, Valentine's Day or Christmas.
- A small point, a light rub, fragrant, and long-lasting (6-8 hours). Perfume Oil's power, use a little scent for a long time, not pungent, best, try it and you will know the difference.
- Oil of Royal Aromatics “The best perfume oil made entirely of natural ingredients”