Blue Lotus oil was used by Ancient Egyptians during spiritual festivals and was associated & symbolized by the crown of the God Osiris. It acts as a natural moisturizer, can help replenish moisture levels in the skin, while also providing protective and healing benefits. It contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help fight off bacteria and reduce inflammation. This can help reduce redness, swelling, and other signs of acne while also preventing new breakouts from forming.
It has antioxidant properties which protect the skin from environmental damage and leaves the skink youthful and glowing. It has floral, slightly spicy, and fresh scent. Perfect to diffuse during yoga, mindfulness, or prayer practice.
How to use
- For face /skin: cleanse your face, take a few drops of the oil in your hands and massage it into your face in a circular motion. For extra hydration, you can also use a light moisturizer after applying the oil.
- For blemishes: you can dab a few drops of the oil onto your acne and let it sit overnight. Repeat this process for several days until the blemish fades away.
- For Massages: Add 2-3 drops of essential oils to 1 tablespoonful of carrier oil.
- For Baths: Blend 5-8 drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil and add to bath.
- For diffuser: Add 2-4 drops of essential oils to a burner, aroma stone or aroma steam.